Judging Criteria & Winner Selection
- The judges will select a winner based on the evidence of work provided.
2. The judges reserve the right not to select a winner in a given award category if they determine there are no qualifying or deserving candidates.
3. In all matters, the judges’ decision will be final.
All nominees will receive a badge and/or certificate honouring their efforts to support the development of Africa and its people. These can be publicly exhibited in homes or offices as a sign of prestige and recognition of their efforts. Furthermore, this recognition enhances nominees’ presences and profiles, in both print and social media, and connects them with new potential partners, collaborators, mentors and investors.
Each category winner will receive an individually designed plaque, medal and/or certificate of honour depending on their category/sub-category. Read about our categories. There will be other great prizes to be won on the night.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Submissions made should only be tailored to the category entered
- Any false information will result in a nomination being disqualified.
- Personal information about nominees and nominators will be kept confidential and will only be used for the conduct and promotion of the EAWA Awards.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute arising in connection with the awards’ terms and conditions, the organising committee reserves the right to suspend any nomination or withhold any award until the dispute is resolved.
Attendance: Attendees will be required to pay a registration fee. Due to limited space, participants are encouraged to register early.
Closing Date for Purchasing Tickets: Saturday, 30th September 2017
Working Language: English with translations in French and Arabic (If a translation service is required, please contact us via email at the address provided below.)